- Product NameFoxO3a (Phospho-S644) Antibody
- Host SpeciesRabbit
- PurificationThe antibody is from purified rabbit serum by affinity purification via sequential chromatography on phospho- and non-phospho-peptide affinity columns.
- Species ReactivityHu, Ms, Rt
- SpecificityPhospho-FoxO3a (Phospho-S644) Antibody detects endogenous levels of FoxO3a only when phosphorylated at S644
- Immunogen Typepeptide
- Immunogen DescriptionA synthesized peptide derived from human FoxO3a around the phosphorylation site of S644
- Target NameFoxO3a
- Alternative Names AF6q21; AF6q21 protein; DKFZp781A0677; FKHR2; FKHRL 1; FKHRL1; FKHRL1P2; Forkhead (Drosophila) homolog (rhabdomyosarcoma) like 1; Forkhead box O3; Forkhead box O3A; Forkhead box protein O3; Forkhead box protein O3A; Forkhead Drosophila homolog of in rhabdomyosarcoma like 1; Forkhead homolog (rhabdomyosarcoma) like 1; Forkhead in rhabdomyosarcoma like 1; Forkhead in rhabdomyosarcoma-like 1; FOX O3A; FOXO2; foxo3; FOXO3_HUMAN; FOXO3A; MGC12739; MGC31925;
Accession No. Swiss-Prot#:O43524
NCBI Gene ID:2309
- Calculated MW 97
- Concentration 1mg/ml
- Formulation Rabbit IgG in phosphate buffered saline , pH 7.4, 150mM NaCl, 0.02% sodium azide and 50% glycerol.
- Storage Store at -20 ˚C.Stable for 12 months from date of receipt