- Product NameLAT (Phospho-ser84) Antibody
- Host SpeciesRabbit
- PurificationThe antibody is from purified rabbit serum by affinity purification via sequential chromatography on phospho- and non-phospho-peptide affinity columns.
- Species ReactivityHu, Ms, Rt
- SpecificityPhospho-LAT (Phospho-ser84) Antibody detects endogenous levels of LAT only when phosphorylated at ser84
- Immunogen Typepeptide
- Immunogen DescriptionA synthesized peptide derived from human LAT around the phosphorylation site of ser84
- Target NameLAT
- Alternative Names 36 kDa phospho tyrosine adapter protein; 36 kDa phospho-tyrosine adapter protein; 36 kDa phospho-tyrosine adaptor protein; LAT 1; lat; LAT_HUMAN; LAT1; Linker for activation of T cells; Linker for activation of T cells family member 1; linker for activation of T cells, transmembrane adaptor; Linker for activation of T-cells family member 1; p36 38; p36-38; pp36;
Accession No. Swiss-Prot#:O43561
NCBI Gene ID:27040
- Calculated MW 28
- Concentration 1mg/ml
- Formulation Rabbit IgG in phosphate buffered saline , pH 7.4, 150mM NaCl, 0.02% sodium azide and 50% glycerol.
- Storage Store at -20 ˚C.Stable for 12 months from date of receipt