- Product NameSGTA (Phospho-Ser301) Antibody
- Host SpeciesRabbit
- PurificationThe antibody is from purified rabbit serum by affinity purification via sequential chromatography on phospho- and non-phospho-peptide affinity columns.
- Species ReactivityMs,
- SpecificityPhospho-SGTA (Phospho-Ser301) Antibody detects endogenous levels of SGTA only when phosphorylated at Ser301
- Immunogen Typepeptide
- Immunogen DescriptionA synthesized peptide derived from human SGTA around the phosphorylation site of Ser301
- Target NameSGTA
- Alternative Names Alpha SGT; Alpha-SGT; AlphaSGT; hSGT; SGT; Sgt1; SGTA; SGTA_HUMAN; Small glutamine rich protein with tetratricopeptide repeats 1; Small glutamine rich tetratricopeptide repeat containing protein alpha; Small glutamine rich tetratricopeptide repeat TPR containing alpha; Small glutamine rich tetratricopeptide repeat-containing protein; Small glutamine-rich tetratricopeptide repeat-containing protein alpha; Stg; UBP; Vpu binding protein; Vpu-binding protein;
Accession No. Swiss-Prot#:O43765
NCBI Gene ID:6449
- Calculated MW 34
- Concentration 1mg/ml
- Formulation Rabbit IgG in phosphate buffered saline , pH 7.4, 150mM NaCl, 0.02% sodium azide and 50% glycerol.
- Storage Store at -20 ˚C.Stable for 12 months from date of receipt