- Product NameKIF1B (Phospho-Ser1057) Antibody
- Host SpeciesRabbit
- PurificationThe antibody is from purified rabbit serum by affinity purification via sequential chromatography on phospho- and non-phospho-peptide affinity columns.
- Species ReactivityHu, Ms
- SpecificityPhospho-KIF1B (Phospho-Ser1057) Antibody detects endogenous levels of KIF1B only when phosphorylated at Ser1057
- Immunogen Typepeptide
- Immunogen DescriptionA synthesized peptide derived from human KIF1B around the phosphorylation site of Ser1057
- Target NameKIF1B
- Alternative Names Charcot Marie Tooth neuropathy 2A; CMT 2; CMT 2A; CMT 2A1; CMT2 A; CMT2 A1; CMT2; CMT2A 1; CMT2A; CMT2A1; D4Mil1e; HMSN II; HMSNII; HMSNII, hereditary motor sensory neuropathy II; KIF 1B; KIF1 B; KIF1B p130; KIF1B p204; KIF1Bp130; KIF1Bp204; kinesin family member 1B; Kinesin like protein KIF1B; Klp;
Accession No. Swiss-Prot#:O60333
NCBI Gene ID:23095
- Calculated MW 204
- Concentration 1mg/ml
- Formulation Rabbit IgG in phosphate buffered saline , pH 7.4, 150mM NaCl, 0.02% sodium azide and 50% glycerol.
- Storage Store at -20 ˚C.Stable for 12 months from date of receipt