- Product NameAS160 (Phospho-Ser341) Antibody
- Host SpeciesRabbit
- PurificationThe antibody is from purified rabbit serum by affinity purification via sequential chromatography on phospho- and non-phospho-peptide affinity columns.
- Species ReactivityHu, Ms, Rt
- SpecificityPhospho-AS160 (Phospho-Ser341) Antibody detects endogenous levels of AS160 only when phosphorylated at Ser341
- Immunogen Typepeptide
- Immunogen DescriptionA synthesized peptide derived from human AS160 around the phosphorylation site of Ser341
- Target NameAS160
- Alternative Names Acrg embryonic lethality (mouse) minimal region ortholog; Acrg embryonic lethality minimal region ortholog; Acrg embryonic lethality mouse minimal region ortholog; Akt substrate of 160 kDa; AS 160; AS160; BUB2; CDC16; KIAA0603; NIDDM5; TBC (Tre 2 BUB2 CDC16) domain containing protein; TBC Tre 2 BUB2 CDC16 domain containing protein; TBC1 D4; TBC1 domain family member 4; Tbc1d4; TBCD4_HUMAN; Tre-2;
Accession No. Swiss-Prot#:O60343
NCBI Gene ID:9882
- Calculated MW 147
- Concentration 1mg/ml
- Formulation Rabbit IgG in phosphate buffered saline , pH 7.4, 150mM NaCl, 0.02% sodium azide and 50% glycerol.
- Storage Store at -20 ˚C.Stable for 12 months from date of receipt