- Product NameHBP1 (Phospho-Ser380) Antibody
- Host SpeciesRabbit
- PurificationThe antibody is from purified rabbit serum by affinity purification via sequential chromatography on phospho- and non-phospho-peptide affinity columns.
- Species ReactivityHu
- SpecificityPhospho-HBP1 (Phospho-Ser380) Antibody detects endogenous levels of HBP1 only when phosphorylated at Ser380
- Immunogen Typepeptide
- Immunogen DescriptionA synthesized peptide derived from human HBP1 around the phosphorylation site of Ser380
- Target NameHBP1
- Alternative Names FLJ16340; HBP 1; HBP1; HBP1_HUMAN; High mobility group box transcription factor 1; HMG box containing protein 1; HMG box transcription factor 1; HMG box-containing protein 1;
Accession No. Swiss-Prot#:O60381
NCBI Gene ID:26959
- Calculated MW 58
- Concentration 1mg/ml
- Formulation Rabbit IgG in phosphate buffered saline , pH 7.4, 150mM NaCl, 0.02% sodium azide and 50% glycerol.
- Storage Store at -20 ˚C.Stable for 12 months from date of receipt