- Product NameMyc (Phospho-Ser293) Antibody
- Host SpeciesRabbit
- PurificationThe antibody is from purified rabbit serum by affinity purification via sequential chromatography on phospho- and non-phospho-peptide affinity columns.
- Species ReactivityHu, Ms, Rt
- SpecificityPhospho-Myc (Phospho-Ser293) Antibody detects endogenous levels of Myc only when phosphorylated at Ser293
- Immunogen Typepeptide
- Immunogen DescriptionA synthesized peptide derived from human Myc around the phosphorylation site of Ser293
- Target NameMyc
- Alternative Names AU016757; Avian myelocytomatosis viral oncogene homolog; bHLHe39; c Myc; Class E basic helix-loop-helix protein 39; MRTL; Myc; Myc protein; Myc proto oncogene protein; Myc proto-oncogene protein; myc-related translation/localization regulatory factor; MYC_HUMAN; Myc2; MYCC; Myelocytomatosis oncogene; Niard; Nird; Oncogene Myc; OTTHUMP00000158589; Proto-oncogene c-Myc; Protooncogene homologous to myelocytomatosis virus; RNCMYC; Transcription factor p64; Transcriptional regulator Myc-A; V-Myc avian myelocytomatosis viral oncogene homolog; v-myc myelocytomatosis viral oncogene homolog (avian);
Accession No. Swiss-Prot#:P01106
NCBI Gene ID:4609
- Calculated MW 49
- Concentration 1mg/ml
- Formulation Rabbit IgG in phosphate buffered saline , pH 7.4, 150mM NaCl, 0.02% sodium azide and 50% glycerol.
- Storage Store at -20 ˚C.Stable for 12 months from date of receipt