- Product NameTK (Phospho-Tyr181) Antibody
- Host SpeciesRabbit
- PurificationThe antibody is from purified rabbit serum by affinity purification via sequential chromatography on phospho- and non-phospho-peptide affinity columns.
- Species ReactivityHu, Ms, Rt
- SpecificityPhospho-TK (Phospho-Tyr181) Antibody detects endogenous levels of TK only when phosphorylated at Tyr181
- Immunogen Typepeptide
- Immunogen DescriptionA synthesized peptide derived from human TK around the phosphorylation site of Tyr181
- Target NameTK
- Alternative Names cytosolic; KITH_HUMAN; Thymidine kinase 1; Thymidine kinase 1 soluble; Thymidine kinase 1 soluble isoform; Thymidine kinase; Thymidine kinase cytosolic; TK 1; TK 2; TK1; Tk1a; Tk1b; TK2;
Accession No. Swiss-Prot#:P04183
NCBI Gene ID:7083
- Calculated MW 25
- Concentration 1mg/ml
- Formulation Rabbit IgG in phosphate buffered saline , pH 7.4, 150mM NaCl, 0.02% sodium azide and 50% glycerol.
- Storage Store at -20 ˚C.Stable for 12 months from date of receipt