- Product NameTrkA (Phospho-Tyr496) Antibody
- Host SpeciesRabbit
- PurificationThe antibody is from purified rabbit serum by affinity purification via sequential chromatography on phospho- and non-phospho-peptide affinity columns.
- Species ReactivityHu
- SpecificityPhospho-TrkA (Phospho-Tyr496) Antibody detects endogenous levels of TrkA only when phosphorylated at Tyr496
- Immunogen Typepeptide
- Immunogen DescriptionA synthesized peptide derived from human TrkA around the phosphorylation site of Tyr496
- Target NameTrkA
- Alternative Names gp140trk; High affinity nerve growth factor receptor; High affinity nerve growth factor receptor precursor; MTC; Neurotrophic tyrosine kinase receptor type 1; NTRK1; NTRK1_HUMAN; Oncogene TRK; p14-TrkA; p140 TrkA; p140-TrkA; Slow nerve growth; Trk A; TRK; Trk-A; TRK1; TRK1-transforming tyrosine kinase protein; Tropomyosin-related kinase A; Tyrosine kinase receptor A; Tyrosine kinase receptor;
Accession No. Swiss-Prot#:P04629
NCBI Gene ID:4914
- Calculated MW 87
- Concentration 1mg/ml
- Formulation Rabbit IgG in phosphate buffered saline , pH 7.4, 150mM NaCl, 0.02% sodium azide and 50% glycerol.
- Storage Store at -20 ˚C.Stable for 12 months from date of receipt