- Product NameRb (Phospho-Thr826) Antibody
- Host SpeciesRabbit
- PurificationThe antibody is from purified rabbit serum by affinity purification via sequential chromatography on phospho- and non-phospho-peptide affinity columns.
- Species ReactivityHu, Ms, Rt
- SpecificityPhospho-Rb (Phospho-Thr826) Antibody detects endogenous levels of Rb only when phosphorylated at Thr826
- Immunogen Typepeptide
- Immunogen DescriptionA synthesized peptide derived from human Rb around the phosphorylation site of Thr826
- Target NameRb
- Alternative Names Exon 17 tumor GOS561 substitution mutation causes premature stop; GOS563 exon 17 substitution mutation causes premature stop; OSRC; Osteosarcoma; p105-Rb; P105RB; PP105; pp110; PPP1R130; pRb; Prepro retinoblastoma associated protein; Protein phosphatase 1 regulatory subunit 130; Rb; RB transcriptional corepressor 1; RB_HUMAN; RB1; RB1 gene; Retinoblastoma 1; Retinoblastoma suspectibility protein; Retinoblastoma-associated protein;
Accession No. Swiss-Prot#:P06400
NCBI Gene ID:5925
- Calculated MW 110
- Concentration 1mg/ml
- Formulation Rabbit IgG in phosphate buffered saline , pH 7.4, 150mM NaCl, 0.02% sodium azide and 50% glycerol.
- Storage Store at -20 ˚C.Stable for 12 months from date of receipt