- Product NameProgesterone Receptor (Phospho-Ser79+Ser81) Antibody
- Host SpeciesRabbit
- PurificationThe antibody is from purified rabbit serum by affinity purification via sequential chromatography on phospho- and non-phospho-peptide affinity columns.
- Species ReactivityHu
- SpecificityPhospho-Progesterone Receptor (Phospho-Ser79+Ser81) Antibody detects endogenous levels of Progesterone Receptor only when phosphorylated at Ser79+Ser81
- Immunogen Typepeptide
- Immunogen DescriptionA synthesized peptide derived from human Progesterone Receptor around the phosphorylation site of Ser79+Ser81
- Target NameProgesterone Receptor
- Alternative Names NR3C3; Nuclear receptor subfamily 3 group C member 3; PGR; PR; PRA; PRB; PRGR_HUMAN; Progesterone receptor; Progestin receptor form A; Progestin receptor form B;
Accession No. Swiss-Prot#:P06401
NCBI Gene ID:5241
- Calculated MW 99
- Concentration 1mg/ml
- Formulation Rabbit IgG in phosphate buffered saline , pH 7.4, 150mM NaCl, 0.02% sodium azide and 50% glycerol.
- Storage Store at -20 ˚C.Stable for 12 months from date of receipt