- Product NameeIF4E (Phospho-Thr210) Antibody
- Host SpeciesRabbit
- PurificationThe antibody is from purified rabbit serum by affinity purification via sequential chromatography on phospho- and non-phospho-peptide affinity columns.
- Species ReactivityHu, Ms, Rt
- SpecificityPhospho-eIF4E (Phospho-Thr210) Antibody detects endogenous levels of eIF4E only when phosphorylated at Thr210
- Immunogen Typepeptide
- Immunogen DescriptionA synthesized peptide derived from human eIF4E around the phosphorylation site of Thr210
- Target NameeIF4E
- Alternative Names AUTS19; CBP; eIF 4E; eIF 4F 25 kDa subunit; EIF 4F; eIF-4E; eIF-4F 25 kDa subunit; eIF4E; EIF4E1; EIF4EL1; EIF4F; Eukaryotic translation initiation factor 4 E; Eukaryotic translation initiation factor 4E; Eukaryotic translation initiation factor 4E like 1; IF4E_HUMAN; Messanger RNA Cap Binding Protein eIF 4E; MGC111573; mRNA cap binding protein; mRNA cap-binding protein;
Accession No. Swiss-Prot#:P06730
NCBI Gene ID:1977
- Calculated MW 25
- Concentration 1mg/ml
- Formulation Rabbit IgG in phosphate buffered saline , pH 7.4, 150mM NaCl, 0.02% sodium azide and 50% glycerol.
- Storage Store at -20 ˚C.Stable for 12 months from date of receipt