- Product NameNPM (Phospho-Ser10) Antibody
- Host SpeciesRabbit
- PurificationThe antibody is from purified rabbit serum by affinity purification via sequential chromatography on phospho- and non-phospho-peptide affinity columns.
- Species ReactivityHu, Ms, Rt
- SpecificityPhospho-NPM (Phospho-Ser10) Antibody detects endogenous levels of NPM only when phosphorylated at Ser10
- Immunogen Typepeptide
- Immunogen DescriptionA synthesized peptide derived from human NPM around the phosphorylation site of Ser10
- Target NameNPM
- Alternative Names B23; MGC104254; NO38; NPM; NPM_HUMAN; NPM1; Nucleolar phosphoprotein B23; Nucleolar protein NO38; Nucleophosmin (nucleolar phosphoprotein B23 numatrin); Nucleophosmin; nucleophosmin nucleoplasmin family member 1; Nucleophosmin/nucleoplasmin family member 1; Numatrin; OTTHUMP00000161024; OTTHUMP00000161025; OTTHUMP00000223397; OTTHUMP00000223398;
Accession No. Swiss-Prot#:P06748
NCBI Gene ID:4869
- Calculated MW 37
- Concentration 1mg/ml
- Formulation Rabbit IgG in phosphate buffered saline , pH 7.4, 150mM NaCl, 0.02% sodium azide and 50% glycerol.
- Storage Store at -20 ˚C.Stable for 12 months from date of receipt