- Product NameAdrenergic Receptor beta2 (Phospho-Thr68) Antibody
- Host SpeciesRabbit
- PurificationThe antibody is from purified rabbit serum by affinity purification via sequential chromatography on phospho- and non-phospho-peptide affinity columns.
- Species ReactivityHu, Ms, Rt
- SpecificityPhospho-Adrenergic Receptor beta2 (Phospho-Thr68) Antibody detects endogenous levels of Adrenergic Receptor beta2 only when phosphorylated at Thr68
- Immunogen Typepeptide
- Immunogen DescriptionA synthesized peptide derived from human Adrenergic Receptor beta2 around the phosphorylation site of Thr68
- Target NameAdrenergic Receptor beta2
- Alternative Names ADRB2; ADRB2_HUMAN; ADRB2R; ADRBR; Adrenergic beta 2 receptor surface; Adrenoceptor beta 2 surface; B2AR; BAR; beta 2 adrenoceptor; Beta 2 adrenoreceptor; Beta-2 adrenergic receptor; Beta-2 adrenoceptor; Beta-2 adrenoreceptor; BETA2AR; Catecholamine receptor; OTTHUMP00000160386;
Accession No. Swiss-Prot#:P07550
NCBI Gene ID:154
- Calculated MW 40
- Concentration 1mg/ml
- Formulation Rabbit IgG in phosphate buffered saline , pH 7.4, 150mM NaCl, 0.02% sodium azide and 50% glycerol.
- Storage Store at -20 ˚C.Stable for 12 months from date of receipt