- Product NameEPRS (Phospho-Tyr377) Antibody
- Host SpeciesRabbit
- PurificationThe antibody is from purified rabbit serum by affinity purification via sequential chromatography on phospho- and non-phospho-peptide affinity columns.
- Species ReactivityHu, Ms
- SpecificityPhospho-EPRS (Phospho-Tyr377) Antibody detects endogenous levels of EPRS only when phosphorylated at Tyr377
- Immunogen Typepeptide
- Immunogen DescriptionA synthesized peptide derived from human EPRS around the phosphorylation site of Tyr377
- Target NameEPRS
- Alternative Names Bifunctional aminoacyl tRNA synthetase; Bifunctional aminoacyl-tRNA synthetase; Bifunctional glutamate/proline tRNA ligase; Cell proliferation-inducing gene 32 protein; DKFZp313B047; EARS; Eprs; GLNS; Glu pro tRNA synthetase; GLUPRORS; GluRS; Glutamate tRNA ligase; Glutamatyl prolyl tRNA synthetase; Glutaminyl tRNA synthetase; Glutamyl prolyl tRNA synthetase; Glutamyl tRNA synthetase; Glutamyl-tRNA synthetase; PARS; PIG 32; PIG32; Proliferation inducing gene 32 protein; Proliferation inducing protein 32; Proline tRNA ligase; Proline--tRNA ligase; Prolyl tRNA synthetase; Prolyl-tRNA synthetase; QARS; QPRS; SYEP_HUMAN;
Accession No. Swiss-Prot#:P07814
NCBI Gene ID:2058
- Calculated MW 171
- Concentration 1mg/ml
- Formulation Rabbit IgG in phosphate buffered saline , pH 7.4, 150mM NaCl, 0.02% sodium azide and 50% glycerol.
- Storage Store at -20 ˚C.Stable for 12 months from date of receipt