- Product NameHSP90A (Phospho-Tyr197) Antibody
- Host SpeciesRabbit
- PurificationThe antibody is from purified rabbit serum by affinity purification via sequential chromatography on phospho- and non-phospho-peptide affinity columns.
- Species ReactivityHu, Ms, Rt
- SpecificityPhospho-HSP90A (Phospho-Tyr197) Antibody detects endogenous levels of HSP90A only when phosphorylated at Tyr197
- Immunogen Typepeptide
- Immunogen DescriptionA synthesized peptide derived from human HSP90A around the phosphorylation site of Tyr197
- Target NameHSP90A
- Alternative Names EL52; epididymis luminal secretory protein 52; Heat shock 86 kDa; heat shock 90kD protein 1, alpha; Heat shock 90kD protein 1, alpha like 4; heat shock 90kD protein, alpha-like 4; Heat shock 90kDa protein 1 alpha; Heat shock protein 90kDa alpha (cytosolic) class A member 1; Heat shock protein HSP 90-alpha; HS90A_HUMAN; HSP 86; HSP86; Hsp89; HSP89A; Hsp90; HSP90A; HSP90AA1; HSP90ALPHA; HSP90N; HSPC1; HSPCA; HSPCAL1; HSPCAL4; HSPN; LAP 2; LAP2; lipopolysaccharide-associated protein 2; LPS-associated protein 2; Renal carcinoma antigen NY-REN-38;
Accession No. Swiss-Prot#:P07900
NCBI Gene ID:3320
- Calculated MW 90
- Concentration 1mg/ml
- Formulation Rabbit IgG in phosphate buffered saline , pH 7.4, 150mM NaCl, 0.02% sodium azide and 50% glycerol.
- Storage Store at -20 ˚C.Stable for 12 months from date of receipt