- Product NameVEGFR1 (Phospho-Ser1048) Antibody
- Host SpeciesRabbit
- PurificationThe antibody is from purified rabbit serum by affinity purification via sequential chromatography on phospho- and non-phospho-peptide affinity columns.
- Species ReactivityHu, Ms, Rt
- SpecificityPhospho-VEGFR1 (Phospho-Ser1048) Antibody detects endogenous levels of VEGFR1 only when phosphorylated at Ser1048
- Immunogen DescriptionA synthesized peptide derived from human VEGFR1 around the phosphorylation site of Ser1048
- Target NameVEGFR1
- Alternative Names EC 18.104.22.168; FLT 1; FLT; Flt-1; FLT1; Fms like tyrosine kinase 1; Fms related tyrosine kinase 1; Fms related tyrosine kinase 1 (vascular endothelial growth factor/vascular permeability factor receptor); Fms related tyrosine kinase 1 vascular endothelial growth factor/vascular permeability factor receptor; Fms-like tyrosine kinase 1; FRT; Soluble VEGF receptor 1 14; Soluble VEGFR1 variant 2; Soluble VEGFR1 variant 21; Tyrosine protein kinase FRT; Tyrosine protein kinase receptor FLT; Tyrosine-protein kinase FRT; Tyrosine-protein kinase receptor FLT; Vascular endothelial growth factor receptor 1; Vascular endothelial growth factor vascular permeability factor receptor; Vascular permeability factor receptor 1; Vascular permeability factor receptor; VEGFR 1; VEGFR-1; VEGFR1; VGFR1_HUMAN;
Accession No. Swiss-Prot#:P17948
NCBI Gene ID:2321
- Calculated MW 151kda
- Concentration 1mg/ml
- Formulation Rabbit IgG in phosphate buffered saline , pH 7.4, 150mM NaCl, 0.02% sodium azide and 50% glycerol.
- Storage Store at -20 ˚C.Stable for 12 months from date of receipt