- Product NameEPHA3 (Phospho-Tyr596) Antibody
- Host SpeciesRabbit
- PurificationThe antibody is from purified rabbit serum by affinity purification via sequential chromatography on phospho- and non-phospho-peptide affinity columns.
- Species ReactivityHu, Ms
- SpecificityPhospho-EPHA3 (Phospho-Tyr596) Antibody detects endogenous levels of EPHA3 only when phosphorylated at Tyr596
- Immunogen Typepeptide
- Immunogen DescriptionA synthesized peptide derived from human EPHA3 around the phosphorylation site of Tyr596
- Target NameEPHA3
- Alternative Names AW492086; Cek4; EC 126.96.36.199; EK4; End3; Eph receptor A3; EPH-like kinase 4; EPH-like tyrosine kinase 1; EPHA3; EPHA3_HUMAN; Ephrin receptor EphA3; Ephrin type-A receptor 3; ETK 1; ETK; ETK1; HEK 4; HEK; HEK4; Human embryo kinase 1; Human embryo kinase; Mek4; MGC109882; Receptor tyrosine kinase HEK; Testicular tissue protein Li 64; Tyro 4; Tyro4; TYRO4 protein tyrosine kinase; Tyrosine protein kinase receptor ETK 1; Tyrosine-protein kinase receptor ETK1; Tyrosine-protein kinase TYRO4;
Accession No. Swiss-Prot#:P29320
NCBI Gene ID:2042
- Calculated MW 120
- Concentration 1mg/ml
- Formulation Rabbit IgG in phosphate buffered saline , pH 7.4, 150mM NaCl, 0.02% sodium azide and 50% glycerol.
- Storage Store at -20 ˚C.Stable for 12 months from date of receipt