- Product NameSHP-1 (Phospho-Ser534) Antibody
- Host SpeciesRabbit
- PurificationThe antibody is from purified rabbit serum by affinity purification via sequential chromatography on phospho- and non-phospho-peptide affinity columns.
- Species ReactivityHu, Ms, Rt
- SpecificityPhospho-SHP-1 (Phospho-Ser534) Antibody detects endogenous levels of SHP-1 only when phosphorylated at Ser534
- Immunogen Typepeptide
- Immunogen DescriptionA synthesized peptide derived from human SHP-1 around the phosphorylation site of Ser534
- Target NameSHP-1
- Alternative Names 70Z-SHP; EC 22.214.171.124; HCP; HCPH; Hematopoietic cell phosphatase; Hematopoietic cell protein tyrosine phosphatase; Hematopoietic cell protein-tyrosine phosphatase; HPTP1C; Protein tyrosine phosphatase 1C; Protein tyrosine phosphatase non receptor type 6; Protein tyrosine phosphatase SHP1; Protein-tyrosine phosphatase 1C; protein-tyrosine phosphatase SHP 1; Protein-tyrosine phosphatase SHP-1; PTN6_HUMAN; PTP 1C; PTP-1C; PTP1C; Ptpn6; SH PTP 1; SH PTP1; SH-PTP1; SHP 1; SHP 1L; SHP1; SHP1L; tyrosine protein phosphatase non receptor type 6; Tyrosine-protein phosphatase non-receptor type 6;
Accession No. Swiss-Prot#:P29350
NCBI Gene ID:5777
- Calculated MW 67
- Concentration 1mg/ml
- Formulation Rabbit IgG in phosphate buffered saline , pH 7.4, 150mM NaCl, 0.02% sodium azide and 50% glycerol.
- Storage Store at -20 ˚C.Stable for 12 months from date of receipt