- Product NameTYK2 (Phospho-Tyr433) Antibody
- Host SpeciesRabbit
- PurificationThe antibody is from purified rabbit serum by affinity purification via sequential chromatography on phospho- and non-phospho-peptide affinity columns.
- Species ReactivityHu, Ms
- SpecificityPhospho-TYK2 (Phospho-Tyr433) Antibody detects endogenous levels of TYK2 only when phosphorylated at Tyr433
- Immunogen Typepeptide
- Immunogen DescriptionA synthesized peptide derived from human TYK2 around the phosphorylation site of Tyr433
- Target NameTYK2
- Alternative Names JTK 1; JTK1; Non receptor tyrosine protein kinase 2; Non receptor tyrosine protein kinase TYK2; Non-receptor tyrosine-protein kinase TYK2; OTTHUMP00000232745; OTTHUMP00000232746; OTTHUMP00000232748; Protein Tyrosine Kinase 2; TYK 2; Tyk2; TYK2_HUMAN; Tyrosine kinase 2;
Accession No. Swiss-Prot#:P29597
NCBI Gene ID:7297
- Calculated MW 140
- Concentration 1mg/ml
- Formulation Rabbit IgG in phosphate buffered saline , pH 7.4, 150mM NaCl, 0.02% sodium azide and 50% glycerol.
- Storage Store at -20 ˚C.Stable for 12 months from date of receipt