- Product Namecdc25C (Phospho-Thr48) Antibody
- Host SpeciesRabbit
- PurificationThe antibody is from purified rabbit serum by affinity purification via sequential chromatography on phospho- and non-phospho-peptide affinity columns.
- Species ReactivityHu
- SpecificityPhospho-cdc25C (Phospho-Thr48) Antibody detects endogenous levels of cdc25C only when phosphorylated at Thr48
- Immunogen Typepeptide
- Immunogen DescriptionA synthesized peptide derived from human cdc25C around the phosphorylation site of Thr48
- Target Namecdc25C
- Alternative Names CDC 25; Cdc 25C; CDC25; CDC25C; Cell division cycle 25 homolog C; Cell division cycle 25C; Cell division cycle 25C protein; Dual specificity phosphatase Cdc25C; M phase inducer phosphatase 3; M-phase inducer phosphatase 3; Mitosis inducer CDC25; MPIP3; MPIP3_HUMAN; Phosphotyrosine phosphatase; PPP1R60; protein phosphatase 1, regulatory subunit 60;
Accession No. Swiss-Prot#:P30307
NCBI Gene ID:995
- Calculated MW 58
- Concentration 1mg/ml
- Formulation Rabbit IgG in phosphate buffered saline , pH 7.4, 150mM NaCl, 0.02% sodium azide and 50% glycerol.
- Storage Store at -20 ˚C.Stable for 12 months from date of receipt