- Product NameAXL (Phospho-Tyr703) Antibody
- Host SpeciesRabbit
- PurificationThe antibody is from purified rabbit serum by affinity purification via sequential chromatography on phospho- and non-phospho-peptide affinity columns.
- Species ReactivityHu, Ms, Rt
- SpecificityPhospho-AXL (Phospho-Tyr703) Antibody detects endogenous levels of AXL only when phosphorylated at Tyr703
- Immunogen Typepeptide
- Immunogen DescriptionA synthesized peptide derived from human AXL around the phosphorylation site of Tyr703
- Target NameAXL
- Alternative Names Adhesion related kinase; AI323647; Ark; Axl; AXL oncogene; AXL receptor tyrosine kinase; AXL transforming gene; AXL transforming sequence/gene; EC 188.8.131.52; JTK11; Oncogene AXL; Tyro7; Tyrosine protein kinase receptor UFO; Tyrosine-protein kinase receptor UFO; UFO; UFO_HUMAN;
Accession No. Swiss-Prot#:P30530
NCBI Gene ID:558
- Calculated MW 97
- Concentration 1mg/ml
- Formulation Rabbit IgG in phosphate buffered saline , pH 7.4, 150mM NaCl, 0.02% sodium azide and 50% glycerol.
- Storage Store at -20 ˚C.Stable for 12 months from date of receipt