- Product NameCTNNA1 (Phospho-Tyr177) Antibody
- Host SpeciesRabbit
- PurificationThe antibody is from purified rabbit serum by affinity purification via sequential chromatography on phospho- and non-phospho-peptide affinity columns.
- Species ReactivityHu, Ms, Rt
- SpecificityPhospho-CTNNA1 (Phospho-Tyr177) Antibody detects endogenous levels of CTNNA1 only when phosphorylated at Tyr177
- Immunogen Typepeptide
- Immunogen DescriptionA synthesized peptide derived from human CTNNA1 around the phosphorylation site of Tyr177
- Target NameCTNNA1
- Alternative Names Alpha E-catenin; Cadherin associated protein 102kDa; Cadherin associated protein; Cadherin-associated protein; CAP 102; CAP102; Catenin (cadherin associated protein) alpha 1 102kDa; Catenin (cadherin associated protein), alpha 1, 102kDa; Catenin alpha 1; Catenin alpha-1; CTNA1_HUMAN; CTNNA 1; Ctnna1; FLJ36832; FLJ52416; MDPT2; NY REN 13 antigen; OTTHUMP00000224141; OTTHUMP00000224147; Renal carcinoma antigen NY REN 13; Renal carcinoma antigen NY-REN-13;
Accession No. Swiss-Prot#:P35221
NCBI Gene ID:1495
- Calculated MW 100
- Concentration 1mg/ml
- Formulation Rabbit IgG in phosphate buffered saline , pH 7.4, 150mM NaCl, 0.02% sodium azide and 50% glycerol.
- Storage Store at -20 ˚C.Stable for 12 months from date of receipt