- Product NameEzh2 (Phospho-Ser363/366) Antibody
- Host SpeciesRabbit
- PurificationThe antibody is from purified rabbit serum by affinity purification via sequential chromatography on phospho- and non-phospho-peptide affinity columns.
- Species ReactivityHu, Ms, Rt
- SpecificityPhospho-Ezh2 (Phospho-Ser363/366) Antibody detects endogenous levels of Ezh2 only when phosphorylated at Ser363/366
- Immunogen Typepeptide
- Immunogen DescriptionA synthesized peptide derived from human Ezh2 around the phosphorylation site of Ser363/366
- Target NameEzh2
- Alternative Names Enhancer of zeste 2; enhancer of zeste 2 polycomb repressive complex 2 subunit; Enhancer of zeste homolog 2 (Drosophila); Enhancer of zeste homolog 2; Enhancer of zeste, Drosophila, homolog 2; ENX 1; Enx 1h; ENX-1; ENX1; Enx1h; EZH 2; EZH1; EZH2; EZH2_HUMAN; EZH2b; Histone-lysine N-methyltransferase EZH2; KMT 6; KMT6; KMT6A; Lysine N-methyltransferase 6; MGC9169; WVS; WVS2;
Accession No. Swiss-Prot#:Q15910
NCBI Gene ID:2146
- Calculated MW 85
- Concentration 1mg/ml
- Formulation Rabbit IgG in phosphate buffered saline , pH 7.4, 150mM NaCl, 0.02% sodium azide and 50% glycerol.
- Storage Store at -20 ˚C.Stable for 12 months from date of receipt