- Product NameSequencing Grade V8 Protease
- PurificationPurity(SDS-PAGE): Single major band
- Species Reactivity 5.0 AU /mg pro.
- Target NameSequencing grade recombinant V8 protease;Staphylococcus aureus strain V8
- Alternative Names V8 protease;Endoproteinase Glu-C;Endoproteinase Asp-C
CAS No. 66676-43-5
- SDS-PAGE MW 24.02.4 kDa
Storage Stability of storage: Recombinant V8 protease should be stored under 2-8C in sealed container.It is stable within 6 months after dissolved with 1mM HCl and 50mM HAC at -20C or below. It is stable within 2 months after dissolved with 1mM HCl and 50mM HAC at 4C.85% activity above can be kept after dissolved with 1mM HCl and 50mM HAC at 25C or 37C 12h. It is no activity loss after 10 times repeated freezing and thawing.
Stability of transport: The product is stable by blue ice insulation transport.