- Product NameHSP27(Phospho-Ser15) Antibody
- Host SpeciesRabbit
- PurificationAntibodies were produced by immunizing rabbits with synthetic phosphopeptide and KLH conjugates. Antibodies were purified by affinity-chromatography using epitope-specific phosphopeptide. Non-phospho specific antibodies were removed by chromatogramphy using non-phosphopeptide.
- ApplicationsWB IHC IF
- Species ReactivityHu
- SpecificityThe antibody detects endogenous level of HSP27only when phosphorylated at serine 15.
- Immunogen TypePeptide-KLH
- Immunogen DescriptionPeptide sequence around phosphorylation site of serine15 (G-P-S(p)-W-D) derived from Human HSP27.
- Target NameHSP27
- Alternative Names CMT2F, HMN2B, HSP27, HSP28, Hsp25
Accession No. Swiss-Prot: P04792
NCBI Protein: NP_001531.1
- Concentration 1.0mg/ml
- Formulation Supplied at 1.0mg/mL in phosphate buffered saline (without Mg2+ and Ca2+), pH 7.4, 150mM NaCl, 0.02% sodium azide and 50% glycerol.
- Storage Store at -20°C for long term preservation (recommended). Store at 4°C for short term use.