- Product NameAMPKα1/2 (phospho Thr183/172) Polyclonal Antibody
- Host SpeciesRabbit
- PurificationThe antibody was affinity-purified from rabbit antiserum by affinity-chromatography using epitope-specific immunogen.
- Species ReactivityHuman,Mouse,Rat,Monkey,Pig
- SpecificityPhospho-AMPKα1/2 (T183/172) Polyclonal Antibody detects endogenous levels of AMPKα1/2 protein only when phosphorylated at T183/172.
- Immunogen DescriptionThe antiserum was produced against synthesized peptide derived from human AMPK alpha around the phosphorylation site of Thr172. AA range:140-189
- Alternative Names PRKAA1; AMPK1; 5'-AMP-activated protein kinase catalytic subunit alpha-1; AMPK subunit alpha-1; Acetyl-CoA carboxylase kinase; ACACA kinase; Hydroxymethylglutaryl-CoA reductase kinase; HMGCR kinase; Tau-protein kinase PRKAA1; PRKAA2; AMPK;
- Uniprot Q13131/P54646
- Gene ID 5562/5563
Accession No. Swiss Prot:Q13131/P54646
- SDS-PAGE MW 63
- Concentration 1 mg/ml
- Formulation Liquid in PBS containing 50% glycerol, 0.5% BSA and 0.02% sodium azide.
- Storage -20˚C/1