- Product NamePI3-kinase p85- alpha (Phospho-Tyr607) Antibody
- Host SpeciesRabbit
- PurificationAntibodies were produced by immunizing rabbits with synthetic phosphopeptide and KLH conjugates. Antibodies were purified by affinity-chromatography using epitope-specific phosphopeptide. Non-phospho specific antibodies were removed by chromatogramphy using non-phosphopeptide.
- ApplicationsWB IHC
- Species ReactivityHu Ms Rt
- SpecificityThe antibody detects endogenous level of PI3-kinase p85- alpha only when phosphorylated at Tyrosine 607.
- Immunogen TypePeptide-KLH
- Immunogen DescriptionPeptide sequence around phosphorylation site of Tyrosine 607 (D-Q-Y(p)-S-L) derived from Human PI3-kinase p85-alpha.
- Target NamePI3-kinase p85- alpha
- Alternative Names p85, AGM7, GRB1, p85-ALPHA
- Uniprot P27986
- Gene ID 5295;
Accession No. Swiss-Prot#: P27986;
NCBI Gene#: 5295;
NCBI Protein#: NP_001229395.1
- SDS-PAGE MW 80kd
- Concentration 1.0mg/ml
- Formulation Supplied at 1.0mg/mL in phosphate buffered saline (without Mg2+ and Ca2+), pH 7.4, 150mM NaCl, 0.02% sodium azide and 50% glycerol.
- Storage Store at -20˚C/1 year