- Product NameGSK3α/β(Ab-279/216) Antibody
- Host SpeciesRabbit
- PurificationAntibodies were produced by immunizing rabbits with synthetic peptide and KLH conjugates. Antibodies were purified by affinity-chromatography using epitope-specific peptide.
- Species ReactivityHu Ms Rt
- SpecificityThe antibody detects endogenous level of total GSK3α/β protein.
- Immunogen TypePeptide-KLH
- Immunogen DescriptionPeptide sequence around aa.277~281/214~218 (V-S-Y-I-C) derived from Human GSK3α/β.
- Target NameGSK3α/β
- Alternative Names Factor A; GSK-3 alpha/beta; kinase GSK3-alpha/beta
Accession No. Swiss-Prot:P49840
- Concentration 1.0mg/ml
- Formulation Supplied at 1.0mg/mL in phosphate buffered saline (without Mg2+ and Ca2+), pH 7.4, 150mM NaCl, 0.02% sodium azide and 50% glycerol.
- Storage Store at -20°C for long term preservation (recommended). Store at 4°C for short term use.