- Product NameProgesterone Receptor(Phospho-Ser190) Antibody
- Host SpeciesRabbit
- PurificationAntibodies were produced by immunizing rabbits with synthetic phosphopeptide and KLH conjugates. Antibodies were purified by affinity-chromatography using epitope-specific phosphopeptide. Non-phospho specific antibodies were removed by chromatogramphy using non-phosphopeptide.
- ApplicationsWB IHC IF
- Species ReactivityHu
- SpecificityThe antibody detects endogenous level of Progesterone Receptor only when phosphorylated at serine 190.
- Immunogen TypePeptide-KLH
- Immunogen DescriptionPeptide sequence around phosphorylation site of serine 190 (G-L-S(p)-P-A) derived from Human Progesterone Receptor.
- Target NameProgesterone Receptor
- Alternative Names NR3C3; PGR; PRGR
- Uniprot P06401
- Gene ID 5241;
Accession No. Swiss-Prot: P06401
NCBI Protein: NP_000917.3
- Concentration 1.0mg/ml
- Formulation Supplied at 1.0mg/mL in phosphate buffered saline (without Mg2+ and Ca2+), pH 7.4, 150mM NaCl, 0.02% sodium azide and 50% glycerol.
- Storage Store at -20°C for long term preservation (recommended). Store at 4°C for short term use.