- Product NameHER2(Phospho-Tyr1221/Tyr1222) Antibody
- Host SpeciesRabbit
- PurificationAntibodies were produced by immunizing rabbits with synthetic phosphopeptide and KLH conjugates. Antibodies were purified by affinity-chromatography using epitope-specific phosphopeptide. Non-phospho specific antibodies were removed by chromatogramphy using non-phosphopeptide.
- ApplicationsWB IF
- Species ReactivityHu
- SpecificityThe antibody detects endogenous level of HER2 only when phosphorylated at tyrosine1221/tyrosine1222.
- Immunogen TypePeptide-KLH
- Immunogen DescriptionPeptide sequence around phosphorylation site of tyrosine1221/1222 (N-L-Y(p)-Y(p)-W) derived from Human HER2.
- Target NameHER2
- Alternative Names C-erbB-2; ErbB2;
- Uniprot P04626
- Gene ID 2064;
Accession No. Swiss-Prot: P04626
NCBI Protein: NP_001005862.1
- Concentration 1.0mg/ml
- Formulation Supplied at 1.0mg/mL in phosphate buffered saline (without Mg2+ and Ca2+), pH 7.4, 150mM NaCl, 0.02% sodium azide and 50% glycerol.
- Storage Store at -20°C for long term preservation (recommended). Store at 4°C for short term use.