- Product NamePKD/PKCm(Phospho-Ser738) Antibody
- Host SpeciesRabbit
- PurificationAntibodies were produced by immunizing rabbits with synthetic phosphopeptide and KLH conjugates. Antibodies were purified by affinity-chromatography using epitope-specific phosphopeptide. Non-phospho specific antibodies were removed by chromatogramphy using non-phosphopeptide.
- ApplicationsWB IF
- Species ReactivityHu Ms Rt
- SpecificityThe antibody detects endogenous level of PKD/PKCm only when phosphorylated at serine 738.
- Immunogen TypePeptide-KLH
- Immunogen DescriptionPeptide sequence around phosphorylation site of serine 738 (E-K-S(p)-F-R) derived from Human PKD/PKCm.
- Target NamePKD/PKCm
- Alternative Names KPCD1; PKC-mu; PKCM; PKD; PRKCM
- Uniprot Q15139
- Gene ID 5587;
Accession No. Swiss-Prot: Q15139
NCBI Protein: NP_002733.2
- Concentration 1.0mg/ml
- Formulation Supplied at 1.0mg/mL in phosphate buffered saline (without Mg2+ and Ca2+), pH 7.4, 150mM NaCl, 0.02% sodium azide and 50% glycerol.
- Storage Store at -20°C for long term preservation (recommended). Store at 4°C for short term use.