- Product NameMLC2 (Phospho-Ser15) Antibody
- Host SpeciesRabbit
- PurificationAntibodies were produced by immunizing rabbits with synthetic phosphopeptide and KLH conjugates. Antibodies were purified by affinity-chromatography using epitope-specific phosphopeptide. Non-phospho specific antibodies were removed by chromatogramphy using non-phosphopeptide.
- ApplicationsWB IF
- Species ReactivityHu
- SpecificityThe antibody detects endogenous level of MLC2 only when phosphorylated at serine 15.
- Immunogen TypePeptide-KLH
- Immunogen DescriptionPeptide sequence around phosphorylation site of serine 15 (A-N-S(p)-N-V) derived from Human MLC2.
- Target NameMLC2
- Alternative Names MLC2; MRLC1; MYRL2
Accession No. Swiss-Prot#: P10916
NCBI Gene ID: 4633
NCBI Protein#: NP_006088.2
- SDS-PAGE MW 20kd
- Concentration 1.0mg/ml
- Formulation Supplied at 1.0mg/mL in phosphate buffered saline (without Mg2+ and Ca2+), pH 7.4, 150mM NaCl, 0.02% sodium azide and 50% glycerol.
- Storage Store at -20°C