- Product NameVEGFR2(Phospho-Tyr1214) Antibody
- Host SpeciesRabbit
- PurificationAntibodies were produced by immunizing rabbits with synthetic phosphopeptide and KLH conjugates. Antibodies were purified by affinity-chromatography using epitope-specific phosphopeptide. Non-phospho specific antibodies were removed by chromatogramphy using non-phosphopeptide.
- ApplicationsWB IHC IF
- Species ReactivityHu Ms Rt
- SpecificityThe antibody detects endogenous level of VEGFR2 only when phosphorylated at tyrosine 1214.
- Immunogen TypePeptide-KLH
- Immunogen DescriptionPeptide sequence around phosphorylation site of tyrosine 1214 (F-H-Y(p)-D-N) derived from Human VEGFR2.
- Target NameVEGFR2
- Alternative Names FLK1; KDR; VGFR2; VGR2; kinase insert domain receptor
Accession No. Swiss-Prot: P35968
NCBI Protein: NP_002244.1
- Calculated MW 152kDa
- Concentration 1.0mg/ml
- Formulation Supplied at 1.0mg/mL in phosphate buffered saline (without Mg2+ and Ca2+), pH 7.4, 150mM NaCl, 0.02% sodium azide and 50% glycerol.
- Storage Store at -20°C for long term preservation (recommended). Store at 4°C for short term use.