- Product Namep53(Phospho-Ser315) Antibody
- Host SpeciesRabbit
- PurificationAntibodies were produced by immunizing rabbits with synthetic phosphopeptide and KLH conjugates. Antibodies were purified by affinity-chromatography using epitope-specific phosphopeptide. Non-phospho specific antibodies were removed by chromatogramphy using non-phosphopeptide.
- ApplicationsWB IHC IF
- Species ReactivityHu
- SpecificityThe antibody detects endogenous level of p53 only when phosphorylated at serine 315.
- Immunogen TypePeptide-KLH
- Immunogen DescriptionPeptide sequence around phosphorylation site of serine 315 (S-S-S(p)-P-Q) derived from Human p53.
- Target Namep53
- Alternative Names Tumor suppressor p53; Phosphoprotein p53; Antigen NY-CO-13; TP53;
- Uniprot P04637
- Gene ID 7157;
Accession No. Swiss-Prot: P04637
NCBI Protein: NP_000537.3
- Concentration 1.0mg/ml
- Formulation Supplied at 1.0mg/mL in phosphate buffered saline (without Mg2+ and Ca2+), pH 7.4, 150mM NaCl, 0.02% sodium azide and 50% glycerol.
- Storage Store at -20°C for long term preservation (recommended). Store at 4°C for short term use.