- Product NameMyosin Light Chain 2 (Phospho-Ser19) Antibody
- Host SpeciesRabbit
- PurificationAntibodies were produced by immunizing rabbits with synthetic phosphopeptide and KLH conjugates. Antibodies were purified by affinity-chromatography using epitope-specific phosphopeptide. Non-phospho specific antibodies were removed by chromatogramphy using non-phosphopeptide.
- ApplicationsWB IHC
- Species ReactivityHu Rt
- SpecificityThe antibody detects endogenous level of Myosin Light Chain 2 only when phosphorylated at serine 19.
- Immunogen TypePeptide-KLH
- Immunogen DescriptionPeptide sequence around phosphorylation site of serine 19 (A-T-S(p)-N-V) derived from Human Myosin Light Chain 2.
- Target NameMyosin Light Chain 2
- Alternative Names MLC-2a; MLC2a; MLRA; MYL7; MYLC2A
- Uniprot P19105
- Gene ID 10627;
Accession No. Swiss-Prot: P19105
NCBI Protein: NP_006088.2
- Concentration 1.0mg/ml
- Formulation Supplied at 1.0mg/mL in phosphate buffered saline (without Mg2+ and Ca2+), pH 7.4, 150mM NaCl, 0.02% sodium azide and 50% glycerol.
- Storage Store at -20°C for long term preservation (recommended). Store at 4°C for short term use.