- Product NameSRp20 Polyclonal Antibody
- Host SpeciesRabbit
- PurificationThe antibody was affinity-purified from rabbit antiserum by affinity-chromatography using epitope-specific immunogen.
- ApplicationsWB IHC IF ELISA
- Species ReactivityHu Ms
- SpecificitySRp20 Polyclonal Antibody detects endogenous levels of SRp20 protein.
- Immunogen Typepeptide
- Immunogen DescriptionSynthesized peptide derived from the C-terminal region of human SRp20.
- Target NameSRp20
- Alternative Names SRSF3; SFRS3; SRP20; Serine/arginine-rich splicing factor 3; Pre-mRNA-splicing factor SRP20; Splicing factor; arginine/serine-rich 3
Accession No. Swiss-Prot: P84103
NCBI Gene ID: 6428
- SDS-PAGE MW 25kd
- Concentration 1mg/ml
- Formulation Liquid in PBS containing 50% glycerol, 0.5% BSA and 0.02% sodium azide.
- Storage Store at -20˚C/1 year