- Product NameCD85g Polyclonal Antibody
- Host SpeciesRabbit
- PurificationThe antibody was affinity-purified from rabbit antiserum by affinity-chromatography using epitope-specific immunogen.
- ApplicationsWB ELISA
- Species ReactivityHu
- SpecificityCD85g Polyclonal Antibody detects endogenous levels of CD85g protein.
- Immunogen Typepeptide
- Immunogen DescriptionSynthesized peptide derived from the Internal region of human CD85g.
- Target NameCD85g
- Alternative Names LILRA4; ILT7; Leukocyte immunoglobulin-like receptor subfamily A member 4; CD85 antigen-like family member G; Immunoglobulin-like transcript 7; ILT-7; CD85g
Accession No. Swiss-Prot: P59901
NCBI Gene ID: 23547
- SDS-PAGE MW 55kd
- Concentration 1mg/ml
- Formulation Liquid in PBS containing 50% glycerol, 0.5% BSA and 0.02% sodium azide.
- Storage Store at -20˚C/1 year