- Product NameCD300g Polyclonal Antibody
- Host SpeciesRabbit
- PurificationThe antibody was affinity-purified from rabbit antiserum by affinity-chromatography using epitope-specific immunogen.
- ApplicationsWB ELISA
- Species ReactivityHu
- SpecificityCD300g Polyclonal Antibody detects endogenous levels of CD300g protein.
- Immunogen Typepeptide
- Immunogen DescriptionSynthesized peptide derived from the Internal region of human CD300g.
- Target NameCD300g
- Alternative Names CD300LG; CLM9; TREM4; CMRF35-like molecule 9; CLM-9; CD300 antigen-like family member G; Triggering receptor expressed on myeloid cells 4; TREM-4; CD300g
Accession No. Swiss-Prot: Q6UXG3
NCBI Gene ID: 146894
- SDS-PAGE MW 36kd
- Concentration 1mg/ml
- Formulation Liquid in PBS containing 50% glycerol, 0.5% BSA and 0.02% sodium azide.
- Storage Store at -20˚C/1 year