- Product NameIL-6 Polyclonal Antibody
- Host SpeciesRabbit
- PurificationThe antibody was affinity-purified from rabbit antiserum by affinity-chromatography using epitope-specific immunogen.
- Species ReactivityHuman,Rat,Mouse
- SpecificityIL-6 Polyclonal Antibody detects endogenous levels of IL-6 protein.
- Immunogen DescriptionSynthesized peptide derived from the Internal region of human IL-6.
- Target NameIL-6
- Alternative Names IL6; IFNB2; Interleukin-6; IL-6; B-cell stimulatory factor 2; BSF-2; CTL differentiation factor; CDF; Hybridoma growth factor; Interferon beta-2; IFN-beta-2
- Uniprot P05231
- Gene ID 3569;
Accession No. Swiss-Prot: P05231
NCBI Gene ID: 3569
- SDS-PAGE MW 23kd
- Concentration 1mg/ml
- Formulation Liquid in PBS containing 50% glycerol, 0.5% BSA and 0.02% sodium azide.
- Storage Store at -20˚C/1 year