- Product NameIKK a(Phospho-Thr23) Antibody
- Host SpeciesRabbit
- PurificationAntibodies were produced by immunizing rabbits with synthetic phosphopeptide and KLH conjugates. Antibodies were purified by affinity-chromatography using epitope-specific phosphopeptide. Non-phospho specific antibodies were removed by chromatogramphy using non-phosphopeptide.
- ApplicationsWB IHC
- Species ReactivityHu Ms Rt
- SpecificityThe antibody detects endogenous level of IKKa only when phosphorylated at threonine 23.
- Immunogen TypePeptide-KLH
- Immunogen DescriptionPeptide sequence around phosphorylation site of threonine 23 (L-G-T(p)-G-G) derived from Human IKK a.
- Target NameIKK a
- Alternative Names I kappa-B kinase alpha; I-kappa-B kinase 1; IKK-A; IKK-alpha; IKK1
- Uniprot O15111
- Gene ID 1147;
Accession No. Swiss-Prot: O15111
NCBI Protein: NP_001269.3
- Concentration 1.0mg/ml
- Formulation Supplied at 1.0mg/mL in phosphate buffered saline (without Mg2+ and Ca2+), pH 7.4, 150mM NaCl, 0.02% sodium azide and 50% glycerol.
- Storage Store at -20°C for long term preservation (recommended). Store at 4°C for short term use.