- Product NameSequencing Grade Modified Trypsin
- PurificationPurity(SDS-PAGE): Single major band
- Species Reactivity4500 USP units/mg pro.
CAS No. 9002-7-7
- SDS-PAGE MW 24.02.4 kDa
- Target Sequence The amino acid sequence of sequencing grade modified trypsin is identical to porcine pancreas-derived trypsin
- Storage Stability of storage: Sequencing grade trypsin lyophilized should be stored under 2-8˚C in sealed container. It is stable within 24 months.After dissolved with 1mM HCl or 50mM HAC, it should be stored under -20˚C. It is no activity loss after 5 times repeated freezing and thawing.Stability of transport: The product is stable by blue ice insulation transport.