- Product NameNMDAR2B(phospho-Tyr1474) Antibody
- Host SpeciesRabbit
- PurificationAntibodies were produced by immunizing rabbits with synthetic phosphopeptide and KLH conjugates. Antibodies were purified by affinity-chromatography using epitope-specific phosphopeptide. Non-phospho specific antibodies were removed by chromatogramphy using non-phosphopeptide.
- ApplicationsWB IF
- Species ReactivityHu Ms Rt
- SpecificityThe antibody detects endogenous level of NMDAR2B only when phosphorylated at Tyr1474.
- Immunogen TypePeptide-KLH
- Immunogen DescriptionPeptide sequence around phosphorylation site of Tyr1474 (H-V-Y(p)-E-K) derived from Human NMDAR2B.
- Target NameNMDAR2B
- Alternative Names GRIN2B; NMDE2; NME2; NR2B; NR3
Accession No. Swiss-Prot: Q13224
NCBI Protein: NP_000825.2
- Concentration 1.0mg/ml
- Formulation Supplied at 1.0mg/mL in phosphate buffered saline (without Mg2+ and Ca2+), pH 7.4, 150mM NaCl, 0.02% sodium azide and 50% glycerol.
- Storage Store at -20°C for long term preservation (recommended). Store at 4°C for short term use.