- Product NameRecombinant mouse H-2 class II histocompatibility antigen gamma chain
- Brief DescriptionRecombinant Protein
- Host SpeciesE.coli
- PurificationGreater than 90% as determined by SDS-PAGE.
- Immunogen DescriptionExpression Region:56-279aa
Sequence Info:Extracellular Domain
- Alternative Names Ia antigen-associated invariant chain ;IiMHC class II-associated invariant chain; CD74
- Accession No. P04441
- Calculated MW 29.4 kDa
- Tag Info N-terminal 6xHis-tagged
- Target Sequence QQQGRLDKLTITSQNLQLESLRMKLPKSAKPVSQMRMATPLLMRPMSMDNMLLGPVKNVTKYGNMTQDHVMHLLTRSGPLEYPQLKGTFPENLKHLKNSMDGVNWKIFESWMKQWLLFEMSKNSLEEKKPTEAPPKVLTKCQEEVSHIPAVYPGAFRPKCDENGNYLPLQCHGSTGYCWCVFPNGTEVPHTKSRGRHNCSEPLDMEDLSSGLGVTRQELGQVTL
- Formulation Tris-based buffer50% glycerol
Storage The shelf life is related to many factors, storage state, buffer ingredients, storage temperature and the stability of the protein itself.
Generally, the shelf life of liquid form is 6 months at -20˚C,-80˚C. The shelf life of lyophilized form is 12 months at -20˚C,-80˚C.
Notes:Repeated freezing and thawing is not recommended. Store working aliquots at 4˚C for up to one week.