- Product NameRecombinant Human Probable G-protein coupled receptor 75(GPR75),partial
- Brief DescriptionRecombinant Protein
- Host SpeciesE.coli
- PurificationGreater than 90% as determined by SDS-PAGE.
- Immunogen DescriptionExpression Region:372-540aa
Sequence Info:Cytoplasmic Domain
- Uniprot O95800
- Gene ID 10936;
- Accession No. O95800
- Calculated MW 34.9 kDa
- Tag Info N-terminal 10*His-tagged
- Target Sequence NPFIYSRNSAGLRRKVLWCLQYIGLGFFCCKQKTRLRAMGKGNLEVNRNKSSHHETNSAYMLSPKPQKKFVDQACGPSHSKESMVSPKISAGHQHCGQSSSTPINTRIEPYYSIYNSSPSQEESSPCNLQPVNSFGFANSYIAMHYHTTNDLVQEYDSTSAKQIPVPSV
- Formulation Tris-based buffer50% glycerol
Storage The shelf life is related to many factors, storage state, buffer ingredients, storage temperature and the stability of the protein itself. Generally, the shelf life of liquid form is 6 months at -20˚C,-80˚C. The shelf life of lyophilized form is 12 months at -20˚C,-80˚C.
Notes:Repeated freezing and thawing is not recommended. Store working aliquots at 4˚C for up to one week.