- Product NameVASP(Phospho-Ser157) Antibody
- Host SpeciesRabbit
- PurificationAntibodies were produced by immunizing rabbits with synthetic phosphopeptide and KLH conjugates. Antibodies were purified by affinity-chromatography using epitope-specific phosphopeptide. Non-phospho specific antibodies were removed by chromatogramphy using non-phosphopeptide.
- ApplicationsWB IHC
- Species ReactivityHu Rt
- SpecificityThe antibody detects endogenous level of VASP only when phosphorylated at serine 157.
- Immunogen TypePeptide-KLH
- Immunogen DescriptionPeptide sequence around phosphorylation site of serine 157 (R-V-S(p)-N-A) derived from Human VASP.
- Target NameVASP
- Uniprot P50552
- Gene ID 7408;
Accession No. Swiss-Prot: P50552
NCBI Protein: NP_003361.1
- Concentration 1.0mg/ml
- Formulation Supplied at 1.0mg/mL in phosphate buffered saline (without Mg2+ and Ca2+), pH 7.4, 150mM NaCl, 0.02% sodium azide and 50% glycerol.
- Storage Store at -20°C for long term preservation (recommended). Store at 4°C for short term use.