- Product NameNFkB-p65(Phospho-Ser529) Antibody
- Host SpeciesRabbit
- PurificationAntibodies were produced by immunizing rabbits with synthetic phosphopeptide and KLH conjugates. Antibodies were purified by affinity-chromatography using epitope-specific phosphopeptide. Non-phospho specific antibodies were removed by chromatogramphy using non-phosphopeptide.
- ApplicationsWB IHC IF
- Species ReactivityHu
- SpecificityThe antibody detects endogenous level of NFkB-p65 only when phosphorylated at serine 529.
- Immunogen TypePeptide-KLH
- Immunogen DescriptionPeptide sequence around phosphorylation site of serine 529 (L-L-S(p)-G-D) derived from Human NFkB-p65.
- Target NameNFkB-p65
- Alternative Names NFKB3; RELA; TF65; Transcription factor p65; p65
- Uniprot Q04206
- Gene ID 5970;
Accession No. Swiss-Prot: Q04206
NCBI Protein: NP_001138610.1
- Concentration 1.0mg/ml
- Formulation Supplied at 1.0mg/mL in phosphate buffered saline (without Mg2+ and Ca2+), pH 7.4, 150mM NaCl, 0.02% sodium azide and 50% glycerol.
- Storage Store at -20°C for long term preservation (recommended). Store at 4°C for short term use.