- Product NameRIP (phospho-Ser166) rabbit pAb
- Host SpeciesRabbit
- PurificationThe antibody was affinity-purified from rabbit serum by affinity-chromatography using specific immunogen.
- Species ReactivityHuman,Mouse,Rat
- SpecificityThis antibody detects endogenous levels of Human RIP (phospho-Ser166)
- Immunogen DescriptionSynthesized phosho peptide around human RIP (Ser166)
- Alternative Names Receptor-interacting serine/threonine-protein kinase 1 (EC 18.104.22.168) (Cell death protein RIP) (Receptor-interacting protein 1) (RIP-1) (Serine/threonine-protein kinase RIP)
- Uniprot Q13546
- Gene ID 8737
Accession No. Swiss Prot:Q13546
- SDS-PAGE MW 73
- Concentration 1 mg/ml
- Formulation Liquid in PBS containing 50% glycerol, 0.5% BSA and 0.02% sodium azide.
- Storage -20˚C/1