- Product Namep44/42 MAP Kinase(Phospho-Tyr204) Antibody
- Host SpeciesRabbit
- PurificationAntibodies were produced by immunizing rabbits with synthetic phosphopeptide and KLH conjugates. Antibodies were purified by affinity-chromatography using epitope-specific phosphopeptide. Non-phospho specific antibodies were removed by chromatogramphy using non-phosphopeptide.
- ApplicationsWB IHC IF
- Species ReactivityHu Ms Rt
- SpecificityThe antibody detects endogenous level of p44/42 MAP Kinase only when phosphorylated at tyrosine 204.
- Immunogen TypePeptide-KLH
- Immunogen DescriptionPeptide sequence around phosphorylation site of tyrosine 204 (T-E-Y(p)-V-A) derived from Human p44/42 MAP Kinase.
- Target Namep44/42 MAP Kinase
- Alternative Names ERK1, ERT2, ERK-1, PRKM3, P44ERK1
Accession No. Swiss-Prot: P27361
NCBI Protein: NP_001035145.1
- Concentration 1.0mg/ml
- Formulation Supplied at 1.0mg/mL in phosphate buffered saline (without Mg2+ and Ca2+), pH 7.4, 150mM NaCl, 0.02% sodium azide and 50% glycerol.
- Storage Store at -20°C for long term preservation (recommended). Store at 4°C for short term use.