- Product NameIntegrin b3(Phospho-Tyr785) Antibody
- Host SpeciesRabbit
- PurificationAntibodies were produced by immunizing rabbits with synthetic phosphopeptide and KLH conjugates. Antibodies were purified by affinity-chromatography using epitope-specific phosphopeptide. Non-phospho specific antibodies were removed by chromatogramphy using non-phosphopeptide.
- Species ReactivityHu Ms Rt
- SpecificityThe antibody detects endogenous level of Integrin b3 only when phosphorylated at tyrosine 785.
- Immunogen TypePeptide-KLH
- Immunogen DescriptionPeptide sequence around phosphorylation site of tyrosine 785 (I-T-Y(p)-R-G) derived from Human Integrin b3.
- Target NameIntegrin b3
- Alternative Names CD61 antigen; GP3A; GPIIIa; ITB3; Platelet membrane glycoprotein IIIa
- Uniprot P05106
- Gene ID 3690;
Accession No. Swiss-Prot: P05106
NCBI Protein: NP _000203.2
- Concentration 1.0mg/ml
- Formulation Supplied at 1.0mg/mL in phosphate buffered saline (without Mg2+ and Ca2+), pH 7.4, 150mM NaCl, 0.02% sodium azide and 50% glycerol.
- Storage Store at -20°C for long term preservation (recommended). Store at 4°C for short term use.